Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Pet ^^

There are 2 dog in my house.....jz post their photo here to kept as memory forever....1st is my little female leng lui dog name Coco.....history: from seremban travel to kl then finally stay at my hometown Gemas......fight wit snake before.....lol.....the result?? i think won gua...

----------------------------------------->pose 1
----------------------------------------->pose 2--------------------> like to jump to the chair when we taking meals.......



this is my another dog name Coppy.......history?? erm.....a black male dog which quite emotional to the stranger....it come form neighbour house without owner so become my dog finally....hehe

---------------------------------->like to jump toward ppl.....
Finally is my grandma new pet...haha...name Xiao Guai.......history: a little Thai cat....

Life will be more colourful with the pet....haha.......

6 comments:

  1. sounds like the names of the doggies came from their fur's colours geh?lol

    coco with chocolate colour n coppy with coffee colour?funny~

    but xiao guai..?is 小乖 or 小怪 ?haha..

    more colourful?just 2colours wor..or i help u colourkan them?wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= where got?? but my grandma like to call the small dog as popo... is 小怪~ ^^
    thax la..but i think they like their colour....:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. SiNchaN:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    doggies so cute weh.. T^T

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep~ indeed having pets around do add colours into our lives. they say dog is man's best friend. dog can be so loyal & lovingly adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete