Monday, April 13, 2009

A memorable friend.....

Since f6 I know u…..at that moment you still studying f4 & f5 is a little girl that quite active, clever & full of ambition. Although i just entering f6 in TBS for 1 & half year but we can know each other easily. maybe u are talkative & everybody know that u are a kind & friendly person plus i quite admire to your courage which really brave & do any things that u think that is right & should done. After my form6 study, we still kept in touch….sometimes u invite me to the church when it organized any interesting event…still remember that I attend the singing competition event, & that time u singing with your pleasantly voice. I also had been attending to your b’day party which organized in your house. That is really memorable party.

Few months ago, u suddenly calling me & tell me that your b’day almost passes, so I still have chance to wish u~~~finally is the last time we chatting in msn after u getting the stpm result…really unbelievable that is our last chatting…
dun have chance to heard ur voice.....
wishing u during your b’day any more.....
No matter how, I will remember you….my friend……charissa…...
rest in peace in the arms of god….

8 comments:

  1. Lun, she will never forget about the memorable times with you though she is in the different space of time, she will.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 别伤心太久。。想找人谈天。。我随时都在。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. thax...i think will b ok d...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 伦,想找人倾谈心事的话,我无时无刻都在,但是要先向我的秘书预约,OK?阿荣无所不在。。。:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 很可惜。。朋友逝世是一种难以形容的心情。无论如何希望你的朋友安息和你坚强面对。。

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaya..really miss her so so so much..
    til nw..stil hard for me to accept it..
    why it happen on her??
    why god love her more than us??
    we hv d same ambition before..
    we r frens since kindergarden..
    bt nw..i suddenly lose her..
    it had nvr come to my mind tat i wil lose her one day in my life..
    evytin happened in a sudden..
    i m so regret..as we had less spending time together since f6..
    though we lived so near..
    evytime when i passed by her hse..
    it make me tink of her..miss her..
    after she had gone..
    i learn to treasure evyone bside me nw..
    n learn to spent more time with my frens n family members before its too late..
    really miss her a lot..
    miss her smile.
    miss her strong determination in doing n facing evy situation..
    "u r my angel,charrisa..
    farewell my dearest fren..
    looking forward to meet u again..
    miss you n love you always.."

    love you too..my dear fren lun..
    *iVy*

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoKFyexNZ8
    When you miss Charissa,take a look with this video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. u r closer 2 her compare wit me...
    & will miss her everytime pass her house...
    so u sure vry hurt & more time u accept it...
    stay happily ya...cos i think tat is her hope 2.
    love U too....dear ivy....

    ReplyDelete