Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little life…...

Weather is hot recently & made many ppl kept complaining in facebook, msn & others……but what can we do besides complaining??? How come the surrounding become like??? Who know??? Who care???
If the weather kept changing like this, what will be happen to us next? What will happen to the flora & fauna? Last week has a bird dead on the floor in my friend’s room. Maybe because of my friend open the fan? Not sure about it….today I felt some bad smell in my room but what is that ya? After a few minute, I found a bird dead in my room….dunno how it dead also….why there are so many birds fly inside the room recently? Somethings happen to them? Haiz….lost a small life again…

4 comments:

  1. pity them~~
    but what to do~~
    jz pray for them~~
    but maybe johor hot only gua~~
    my house so so cold~~
    even no nid to on the fan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doom's Day is coming....

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 10, 2009

    bird dead case~ would it be possible the bird died of infectious disease? say bird flu? ... if too many bird died it isn't an common case d,must take concern.

    -Lily-

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think couldn't be gua....
    anyway, just take good care of our health lo...

    ReplyDelete