Sunday, February 1, 2009

gathering before cny

A first gathering after I going back to gemas on 23th Jan with ah chiet, JJ, ah fei and lulu. Just 5 of us going to yam cha because others still haven come back to hometown yet. After we meet, the 1st question from my friend, lulu which full of curious and question is….”lun, isn’t u ordy married?” that really make me get shock!!!! What the hell is he talking about??? After that he explained to me that he gets the info from his cousin wife which working in S’pore tell him and my friend’s cousin wife know the info which I ordy married from one of her friend who’s work together. The girl which spread out the fake news from segamat, johor but still haven confirm her identity yet so call her G now…..G tell that she is my x’girl friend. G knows my name in mandarin, birth on 1987 and the place I stay. Who is she actually?? Don’t know… besides that, the worst thing she says is...wei lun wed dy…..OMG…..when I have a gf before plus marry I also don’t know…..ah....someone who know??? tell me pls!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha, married dy oso dun invite me to ur wedding ceremony....Lun, i tell u what, u muz have done something bad to the 'G'(eg. Dumped her or rejected her love), dats y she wants to revenge now...take care oh....Or u need my help, coz i'm detective Nicholas 'L' ma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...i so kind, where got do such things de...haha...is ok la, ntg influence 2 my life oso....thax ya, detective Nicholas 'L'...:P

    ReplyDelete