Friday, February 20, 2009

CHAP GOH MEI

6th of February my university society, Biro Kebudayaan Tiong Hua organized a CHAP GOH MEI celebration. The entrance needs RM3 ticket included raw fish Salad, drinks, lucky draw lion dance and performances. Here is the ticket and ajk card:










At first I just going to look for their performance and the main point is raw fish salad because this year when my family raw I going to visit my friends house to getting more ang pau. Haha…but suddenly someone call me to help them in preparing raw fish. As previous Tiong Hua member, I was going to help them also. From there I can learn the types of raw fish and the way to decorate it. This is the look of raw fish prepared by tiong hua member of course including me...haha.....


After all the performance, all the student plus lecturer was do the “lau sheng” together on this long long table.

The happy time is always shorter….that all for the activity and is the time for taking photo with those who doing performance.

This photo is taking with the secondary school dancer.


Taking photo with hebe.












and also all mechanical students with a senior

No comments:

Post a Comment